Face, Neck & Chest
The Advanced (Face, Neck & Chest) Treatment is a medical grade treatment that aims to resurface the skin, improve sun-damaged and dull/aging skin, improve fine lines, improve skin’s texture, increase product penetration, increase skin cell turnover and to repair the skin’s barrier.
We administer the following protocol for our Advanced Restore Treatment (face, neck and chest):
- Step 1: The treated area is cleansed
- Step 2: Followed by a Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion Treatment (face, neck & chest)
- Step 3: Followed by a Neostrata Retinol Peel (face, neck & chest)
- Step 4: Apply the barrier cream that we will supply you with (included in the cost) for 2 days post treatment
- Step 5: Apply the at home Dr Dermal Sheet Mask 48 hours post treatment
What is Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion?
- As we age our skin develops dead skin cells and a build-up of impurities.
- Because of this, dark spots appear and the skin’s health deteriorates.
- Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure used to renew overall skin tone and texture.
- This procedure uses a special applicator with a suction cap with an abrasive surface (a diamond tip) to gently remove the outer layer of the dermis to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
- Microdermabrasion is a skin care treatment that removes the impurities and dark spots found on the skin.
- An instant improvement in the texture and tone of your skin will be visible.
- The long terms effects include an increase in cell turnover, an increase in product penetration, fewer fine lines and dark spots.
What is a Neostrata Retinol Peel?
- Retinol is the no.1 active ingredient, across the globe, used in anti-aging skincare treatments and products.
- Among physicians, retinol continues to be a proven ingredient for the management adjunctive care of photo-damage (sun damaged skin) and acne.
- It holds the ability to enhance exfoliation, increase epidermal thickness and reduce matrix metalloproteinase activity while increasing collagen.
- Neostrata’s Retinol Peel was developed to exfoliate and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and plump and firm skin while promoting a bright, even complexion.
- Neostrata’s Retinol Peel is only available at medical practices.
- It’s an advanced anti-aging and skin restoration treatment.
What is an At Home Dr Dermal Sheet Mask?
The Dr Dermal Mask is applied at home, 48 hours post treatment. It’s a luxurious organic anti-aging sheet mask made of organic silk, saturated with an ultra hydrating emollient serum formulated to nourish, soothe and invigorate the skin. Ideal for post aesthetic treatments, such as a chemical peel, to speed up recovery.
It has been shown to maintain skin hydration for up to 2 days after application and an increase rate of epidermal healing by 35% due to its ability to create a moist wound-healing environment.
What’s the downtime?
There is no real downtime, patients can resume normal activities immediately post treatment. Redness may be experienced immediately post treatment, but will subside within 1-3 hours. We advise not to wear any makeup for at least 12 hours post treatment. Mild skin flaking could be experienced for about 1-2 days post treatment.
- All of our Medical Aestheticians are highly qualified. They are specially trained to administer both Microdermabrasion and the Neostrata Retinol Peel.
- In addition to the above, our Medical Aestheticians have received specialised training by Genop as well as by Dr Wade Merchant to ensure a safe and effective treatment.
APPOINTMENTS – ADVANCE RESTORE (FACE, NECK & CHEST)
To book an appointment email us at email@example.com.
Should you wish to speak to someone instead, please call us on 021 433 0967.
Our clinics are in Green Point (Cape Town) and in Paardevlei (Somerset West).
NATURAL AESTHETICS – ADVANCE RESTORE (FACE, NECK & CHEST)
Green Point (Cape Town) & Somerset West