Facial fillers are the perfect aesthetic treatment to help reduce the presence of facial lines and sagging. Their aim is to restore fullness and volume in the face – lifting and volumising to rejuvenate. This treatment is performed by Dr Wade in Somerset West and Cape Town. As we age our faces begin to naturally lose the fat in our cheeks and as a result our faces begin to sag. This sagging promotes the development of deep lines around our noses, mouths and eyes. Dr Wade replaces volume where it has been lost to restore and rejuvenate your facial aesthetic to what it once was.
Lines that are formed from facial sagging include:
- Nasolabial line – between the nose and corner of the mouth.
- Marionette lines – between the corner of the mouth and the jawline.
- Tear trough lines – from the inner corner of the eye along the cheek bone.
Fillers can be successfully used to:
- Plump up and volumise thin lips or redefine lip borders.
- Enhance a person’s shallow or hollow cheek bones.
- Remove lines under or around the eyes.
- Smooth out lines and wrinkles on the forehead.
- Soften a person’s facial creases and wrinkles that occur around the mouth and nose
- Enhance the jawline.
- Enhance the projection of the chin.
Fillers can be very helpful in people who are showing the early signs of aging. They are also of value as a part of a holistic restorative process whereby Fillers, Botox, Dermapen and Chemical Peels are combined to give you the natural look you desire.
Contact us today if you would like to know more about Botox treatments in Somerset West and Green Point, Cape Town. Let us know if you would like to schedule a consultation to discuss the various aesthetic treatments we offer. Dr Wade practices in Green Point and Somerset West, Cape Town.
To book an appointment contact us at:
If you would like to talk to someone instead please call:
087 135 3017
Natural Aesthetics – Fillers
Cape Town| Green Point | Somerset West
Botox | Fillers | Silhouette Soft | Chemical Peels | Micro-needling (Dermapen) | Mesotherapy
Follow us on Facebook