What is Botox?
Botulinum Toxin (Type A) is a schedule 4 medicine. In aesthetic and anti-aging medicine, we use it to relax facial muscles. We don’t inject the wrinkle itself but rather a small group of tiny muscles that create the folds in the skin. After the muscles have been relaxed for a while, the skin folds reduce and the end-result is a smooth, wrinkle-free rejuvenated skin.
Every Botox treatment should be individualized. Some of us have deep wrinkles, while others have subtle fine lines. At the same time, some of us have strong facial muscles, while others have naturally weaker ones. Skin type, tone, color, age, genetics and lifestyle are all things that will have an influence on our skin and a “one-size-fits-all” approach simply doesn’t work in aesthetic medicine.
- For a first-time patient; less is more.
- The end-result should look natural.
- The treatment should be tailored to the patient’s unique facial anatomy and desired outcome.
- Most importantly: work with a medical doctor that is specifically trained to administer and inject Botox. Someone that does this type of treatment, all of the time.
What are the most popular treatments for Botox?
- Eye wrinkles (Crows Feet)
- Forehead lines
What does is cost?
- Frown (between R1500 to R2200)
- Forehead (between R1200 to R1500)
- Crows Feet or Eye Wrinkles (between R1200 to R1800)
What other conditions can we treat with Botox?
- Sweaty armpits (underarm hyperhidrosis)
- Jaw clenching or teeth grinding (bruxism)
- Jawline slimming
- Gummy smiles
- Bunny lines
What are the results?
Eyes (Crows Feet):
Who is Dr Wade?
Dr Wade is a medical doctor with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine.Dr Wade Merchant
APPOINTMENTS – BOTOX INJECTIONS
To book an appointment email us at email@example.com.
Should you wish to speak to someone instead, please call us on 087 135 3017.
Dr Wade has two practices, one in Green Point (Cape Town) and one in Somerset West.
NATURAL AESTHETICS – BOTOX INJECTIONS
Green Point (Cape Town) & Somerset West
Botox | Silhouette Soft | Dermal Fillers | Chemical Peels | Micro-needling (Dermapen) | Mesotherapy | Redermalization | Skinboosters | Weight Loss | Slender Wonder | Genetic Testing