What are Fillers?
Fillers are made out of hyaluronic acid, a natural occurring substance that is found in our skin. It’s a gel-like substance that is safely injected underneath the skin to enhance facial features and/or to restore loss of volume due to aging. Fillers are also known as facial fillers, hyaluronic acid fillers, injectable fillers and/or dermal fillers.
What do we use Fillers for?
- To restore volume (due to aging)
- To enhance facial features (cheeks, lips, chin)
- To treat uneven skin texture (due to aging, skin folds, acne scarring etc.)
What areas can we treat?
- Cheeks, lips, chin, temples, tear through (under eye area)
- Lines: naso-labial folds, marionette lines, frown lines, forehead lines and smoker lines
- Skin texture, aging skin and acne scarring
What are the different types of Fillers?
- Thick Filler, to add structure (used in cheeks, chin and temples).
- Medium Density Filler, to add volume (used in lips, under eyes and to fill-in lines).
- Thin Filler, like Restylane Skinboosters, to treat uneven skin texture (acne scars) and aged/aging skin.
What is the cost?
- Dermal Fillers – R3,500
- Restylane Skinboosters – R2,700
- For our full price list, click on the following link: Price List
Where can I get Filler Treatments?
Dr Wade has 2 practices, one in Somerset West and one in Green Point (Cape Town).
Most dermal filler treatments are done within an hour. It’s a non-surgical procedure with zero to minimal downtime. Patients can resume their normal duties and activities directly after the procedure, including, exercising and work. For a week post-treatment, patients should avoid any other facial treatments, dentist appointments and/or massage therapy (lying face down).
Example of Under Eye Fillers by Dr Wade:
Example of Cheek Fillers by Dr Wade:
Example of Fillers for Acne Scarring:
Example of Lip Fillers by Dr Wade:
Example of Fillers used for Aging skin or to fill-in lines:
Who is Dr Wade?
Dr Wade Merchant is a medical doctor, with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine. He is specially trained to administer and inject Dermal Fillers. Dr Wade has two practices, one in Green Point (Cape Town) and one in Somerset West.
APPOINTMENTS – DERMAL FILLERS
To book an appointment email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to speak to someone instead, please call us on 087 135 3017.
*Available by Dr Wade in Green Point (Cape Town) and Somerset West.
NATURAL AESTHETICS – FILLER INJECTIONS
Green Point (Cape Town) & Somerset West
Botox | Silhouette Soft | Dermal Fillers | Chemical Peels | Micro-needling (Dermapen) | Mesotherapy | Redermalization | Skinboosters | Weight Loss | Slender Wonder | Genetic Testing