What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers are made out of hyaluronic acid, a natural occurring substance that is found in our skin. It’s a gel-like substance that is safely injected underneath the skin to enhance facial features and/or to restore loss of volume due to aging. Fillers are also known as facial fillers, hyaluronic acid fillers, injectable fillers and/or dermal fillers.
What do we use Fillers for?
- To restore volume (due to aging)
- To enhance facial features (cheeks, lips, chin)
- To treat uneven skin texture (due to aging, skin folds, acne scarring etc.)
What areas can we treat?
- Cheeks, lips, chin, temples, tear through (under eye area)
- Lines: naso-labial folds, marionette lines, frown lines, forehead lines and smoker lines
- Skin texture, aging skin and acne scarring
What are the different types of Fillers?
- Thick Fillers are used to add structure (used in cheeks, chin and temples).
- Medium Density Fillers are used to add volume (used in lips, under eyes and to fill-in lines).
- Thin Filler, like Restylane Skinboosters, are used to treat uneven skin texture (acne scars) and aging skin.
What is the cost?
- Dermal Fillers – R3,500
- Restylane Skinboosters – R3,000
- For our full price list, click on the following link: Price List
Where can I get Filler Treatments?
Dr Wade has 2 practices, one in Somerset West and one in Green Point (Cape Town). Both discreet venues with state of the art facilities.
Most dermal filler treatments are done in under an hour. It’s a non-surgical procedure with no downtime. Patients can resume their normal duties and activities directly after the procedure, including, exercising and work. For a week post-treatment, patients should avoid any other facial treatments, dentist appointments and/or massage therapy.
Example of Cheek Fillers by Dr Wade:
Examples of Dermal Fillers to treat Jowls and Jawlines:
Example of Fillers for Acne Scarring:
Example of Lip Fillers by Dr Wade:
Examples of Under Eye Fillers by Dr Wade:
Example of Fillers used for Aging skin or to fill-in lines:
Who is Dr Wade?
Dr Wade Merchant is a medical doctor, with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine. He is specially trained to administer and inject Dermal Fillers. Dr Wade has two practices, one in Green Point (Cape Town) and one in Somerset West.
APPOINTMENTS – DERMAL FILLERS
To book an appointment email us at email@example.com.
Should you wish to speak to someone instead, please call us on 021 433 0967.
*Available by Dr Wade in Green Point (Cape Town) and Somerset West.
NATURAL AESTHETICS – FILLER INJECTIONS
Green Point (Cape Town) & Somerset West
Botox | Silhouette Soft | Dermal Fillers | Chemical Peels | Micro-needling (Dermapen) | Mesotherapy | Redermalization | Skinboosters | Weight Loss | Slender Wonder | BTL Exilis Elite | Radiofrequency Body Sculpting