Dermal Fillers – Cape Town & Somerset West
By Dr Wade Merchant
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers are made out of hyaluronic acid, a natural occurring substance that is found in our skin. It’s a gel-like substance that is safely injected underneath the skin to enhance facial features and/or to restore loss of volume due to aging.
What do we use Fillers for?
- To restore volume loss (due to aging)
- To correct certain features (nose reshaping, under eye fillers, naso-labial folds, marionette lines etc.)
- To enhance facial features (cheeks, lips, chin)
- To treat uneven skin texture (due to aging, skin folds, acne scarring etc.)
Example of Nose Reshaping with Dermal Fillers:
Example of a Chin Enhancement by Dr Wade:
Example of Cheek Fillers by Dr Wade:
Example of Lip Fillers by Dr Wade:
Example of Under Eye Fillers by Dr Wade:
Example of Droopy Mouth Corners / Marionette Lines:
What is the cost of Fillers?
- Dermal Fillers are R3,900 per 1ml
- We have a tiered pricing structure for patients who do 4ml’s or more in one sitting
- For our full price list, click on the following link: Price List
Natural Aesthetics was founded by Dr Wade Merchant, with practices in Green Point and Somerset West, Cape Town. Both our practices are discreet venues with ample visitors parking.
Meet the Team:
APPOINTMENTS – DERMAL FILLERS
To book an appointment email us at email@example.com
Should you wish to speak to someone instead, please call us on 021 433 0967.
*Available by Dr Wade in Green Point (Cape Town) and Somerset West.
**Medical Grade Skincare Treatments are also available by our Medical Skincare Therapists at both our practices in Green Point & Somerset West.