Dermapen – The Natural Aesthetics Difference
What is Dermapen Micro-needling?
- The Dermapen is an award winning micro-needling device.
- We micro-injure the skin, known in medicine as a”controlled injury”.
- The body’s own natural nutrients, platelet-rich plasma and stem cells, are rushing in order to repair the skin.
- We also target the skin with a combination of our medical-grade serums to improve either acne, acne scars, skin texture, oily skin, pigmentation and problem skin.
- Each serum that we apply is “needled-in” 3 times at each treatment.
- With the Dermapen, we resurface and treat the deep layers of the skin.
What is Dermapen good for?
- Anti-aging: Boost collagen production and smooth out fine lines.
- Skin conditions: Treat pigmentation, skin texture, oily skin, acne, acne scarring and sun damaged skin.
How is the Treatment performed?
- Numbing cream applied for 20-30 minutes
- Targeted medical grade serums are applied and needled into the skin via the Dermapen device
- The skin is cleansed and a medical grade concealer is applied
How can we treat so many different conditions?
Each serum that we needle into the skin is specially designed to treat a specific condition. For example, for an acne treatment we would apply a Retinol serum and for a pigmentation treatment we would apply brightening Serums, like Vitamin C and Tranexamic Acid.
- The numbing cream that we apply is a medical-grade numbing cream that can only be prescribed by a medical doctor. Should your skincare “clinic”, not have an overseeing doctor, chances are that you are not receiving the appropriate numbing cream, which can make this treatment uncomfortable.
- Our serums are from some of the world’s top laboratories with years of scientific and medical research behind them. Our serums work!
What’s the downtime?
Redness can be experienced for about 1-2 days post treatment. However, the redness can easily be covered up with either makeup, a tinted moisturizer or with concealer. As you can see in the “directly after” picture below, the concealer applied covered Dr Wade’s redness completely.
What’s the cost?
- Face – R1,300 per treatment
- Face & Neck – R1,450 per treatment
- Face, Neck & Chest – R1,750 per treatment
Meet our Skincare Therapists:
We have designed Dermapen protocols for pigmentation, anti-aging, skin texture, acne and acne scarring.
APPOINTMENTS -DERMAPEN TREATMENTS
To book an appointment email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to speak to someone instead, please call us on 021 433 0967.
We have two clinics, one in Green Point (Cape Town) and one in Somerset West.
NATURAL AESTHETICS – DERMAPEN
Green Point (Cape Town) & Somerset West
Botox | Silhouette Soft | Dermal Fillers | Chemical Peels | Micro-needling (Dermapen) | Mesotherapy | Redermalization | Skinboosters | Weight Loss | Slender Wonder | Genetic Testing