Dermapen August Special:
- The Dermapen MD is an award winning micro-needling device.
- We use the Dermapen MD to create safe pathways to deliver quality anti-aging serums deep into the skin.
- We micro-injure the skin, known in medicine as a ”controlled injury”. The body then uses its own natural healing powers (PRP, stem cells and growth factors) to heal the treated area.
- Finally, after a couple of days you will also get a subtle peel; which is an additional benefit to improve the skin cell turnover.
- Because new collagen and elastin are being produced by the body; the skin tightens and heals scarring, fine lines and literally keeps your skin young and full of volume.
- Because the Dermapen creates safe pathways for product delivery, we can also treat deeper layers of pigmentation, melasma and sun damaged skin by using the correct medical grade serum(s) to treat these conditions.
What is Dermapen good for?
- Anti-aging: Boost collagen production and skin cell turn over.
- Skin conditions: Treat pigmentation, skin texture, oily skin, acne, acne scarring and sun damaged skin.
How is the Treatment performed?
- A medical grade numbing cream applied for 20-30 minutes
- Targeted medical grade serums are applied and needled into the skin via the Dermapen MD device
- The skin is cleansed and a medical grade concealer is applied
- The numbing cream that we apply is a medical-grade numbing cream that can only be prescribed by a medical doctor. Should your skincare “clinic”, not have an overseeing doctor, chances are that you are not receiving the appropriate numbing cream, which can make this treatment uncomfortable.
- Our serums are from some of the world’s top laboratories with years of scientific and medical research behind them.
What’s the downtime?
Redness can be experienced for about 1-3 days post treatment. However, the redness can easily be covered up with either makeup, a tinted moisturizer or with concealer. As you can see in these below pictures:
Don’t Neglect the Face & Neck Special
For the month of August only: Receive our advanced Dermapen Face & Neck Treatment + an at home Lamelle Cosmeceutical Mask Pack for only R1,300 (all inclusive).
APPOINTMENTS – DON’T FORGET THE FACE & NECK SPECIAL
To book an appointment email us at email@example.com.
Should you wish to speak to someone instead, please call us on 021 433 0967.
Our clinics are in Green Point (Cape Town) and in Paardevlei (Somerset West).
NATURAL AESTHETICS – DERMAPEN
Green Point (Cape Town) & Somerset West