The Mesoestetic Skin Recharge Facial
Receive our 4-in-1 combination treatment for the month of January for only R850 (all inclusive).
The Mesoestetic Skin Recharge Medical Facial includes: a Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion treatment + a Mesoestetic Peel + LED Light Therapy + a FREE at home Dr Dermal Sheet Mask.
We administer the following protocol for our Mesoestetic Skin Recharge Medical Facial Treatment:
- Step 1: The treated area is cleansed
- Step 2: Followed by a Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion Treatment
- Step 3: Followed by a targeted Mesoestetic peel
- Step 4: Followed by a targeted LED Light Therapy treatment
- Step 5: Followed by applying a Medical Grade Sunscreen
- Step 6: Followed by applying an at home Dr Dermal Sheet Mask 48 hours post treatment
What is Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion?
- This procedure uses a special instrument with a suction cup with an abrasive tip (a diamond tip surface) to gently remove the outer layer of the dermis to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
- An instant improvement in the texture and tone of your skin will be visible.
- The long terms effects include an increase in cell turnover, an increase in at-home product penetration, fewer fine lines and dark spots.
What is a Superficial Mesoestetic Peel?
- A superficial peel is a peel with minimum to no downtime.
- Once we have removed the top layer of the skin (via microdermabrasion), we treat the new skin with a Mesoestetic peel.
- After your consultation, your Therapist will decide on one of the following Mesoestetic peels:
- The Azelan Peel: Specially formulated to treat acne, pigmentation and rosacea.
- The Modified Jessner Peel: Treatment of dull, dehydrated, sun damaged skin with added anti-aging and brightening benefits.
- The Lactic Acid Peel: Treatment of a dehydrated skin with anti-aging benefits.
- The Melanostop Tran3x Peel: Treatment of advanced pigmentation concerns with anti-aging benefits.
*Mesoestetic Laboratories is a global multinational pharmaceutical firm with constant efforts in research, development and innovation, which has lead to the evolution of products and a brand that is well-known, respected and highly recommended by aesthetic doctors, dermatologists and skin care specialists worldwide.
What is LED Light Therapy?
- LED Light Therapy works by using an array of bright light-emitting diodes that send low-level light energy into the deeper layers of the skin. These are not just “normal lights”, these are very specific clinically proven wavelengths of UV-free LED lights.
- It works by stimulating cellular activity, including the fibroblasts that produce collagen, to heal the skin.
- It also increases blood and oxygen flow to the skin and the capillaries, thus increasing cellular metabolism and strengthening the capillary walls.
- Perfect for post inflammatory treatments (like microneedling, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning or a chemical peel) as it also speeds up recovery.
What is the Dr Dermal Sheet Mask?
- The Dr Dermal Mask is applied at home, 48 hours post treatment.
- It’s a luxurious organic anti-aging sheet mask made of organic silk, saturated with an ultra hydrating emollient serum formulated to nourish, soothe and invigorate the skin. Ideal for post aesthetic treatments, such as a chemical peel, to speed up recovery.
- It has been shown to maintain skin hydration for up to 2 days after application and an increase rate of epidermal healing by 35% due to its ability to create a moist wound-healing environment.
What’s the downtime?
There is no real downtime, patients can resume normal activities immediately post treatment. Redness may be experienced immediately post treatment, but will subside within 10 minutes to an hour. We advise not to wear any makeup for at least 12 hours post treatment. Very mild skin flaking could be experienced for about 1-2 days post treatment.
- All of our Medical Aestheticians are qualified with 3-4 year qualifications from renowned institutions. They are specially trained to administer Microdermabrasion, superficial to medical grade chemical peels as well as LED Light Therapy.
- In addition to the above, our Medical Aestheticians have received further training by Dr Wade Merchant to ensure safe and effective treatments.
APPOINTMENTS – MESOESTETIC SKIN RECHARGE MEDICAL FACIAL
To book an appointment email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to speak to someone instead, please call us on 021 433 0967.
Our clinics are in Green Point (Cape Town) and in Paardevlei (Somerset West).
NATURAL AESTHETICS – MESOESTETIC SKIN RECHARGE MEDICAL FACIAL
Green Point (Cape Town) & Somerset West
Follow us on Facebook