Slender Wonder – Medical Weight Loss Programme
The Slender Wonder programme has been around for over 40 years and has helped thousands of people to safely reach their goal weight!
What is Slender Wonder?
- The Slender Wonder programme consists of a low-GI eating plan, a series of micro-injections, together with the Slender Wonder products (shakes, supplements and booklet).
- Slender Wonder is done under the supervision of an accredited Slender Wonder doctor.
What is the process?
- Book an appointment at any of our clinics, in either Green Point or Somerset West.
- At your first appointment (which is 30 minutes in duration), one of our Slender Wonder doctors, will take down your measurements and will calculate your goal weight. Our doctor will explain to you how the whole programme works and you will be sent home with a booklet (which will include all the information that you might need).
- You will also be sent home with shakes, supplements, a booklet and a series of micro-injections.
- You will start by following the low-GI eating plan (which is in the booklet provided).
- You will also do a series of tiny micro-injections, consisting of HCG, on a daily basis.
- You will also receive supplements and shakes to consume on a daily basis.
- After 2 weeks on the programme, you will come back to our clinic for a quick 5 minute weigh-in, with one of our friendly staff members.
- You can safely repeat this programme for many months until you have reached your goal weight.
- If you need to do the programme for more than one month, then each month’s programme will be slightly different.
- Once your goal weight has been reached, you will go onto the Slender Wonder maintenance phase. This phase is without any injections or products and is an easy eating plan to follow and to incorporate into your every day life.
Frequently asked questions:
Are the injections sore?
No, these are tiny injections that are injected into the fat layer of your belly. Even small children, that have diabetes for example, have similar types of injections on daily basis. You will be fine!
Why do I need to see a doctor?
Your doctor will ensure that the programme is safe for you. HCG can only be prescribed and dispensed by a medical doctor at a medical practice. Your doctor might also pick up on- or help you manage other health concerns that are usually associated with being overweight.
Why do I need to inject HCG?
Even if you are just slightly overweight, your body is in a state of inflammation, blocking a hormone known as Leptin.
Leptin is responsible for breaking down fat and making you feel full after eating. When your Leptin hasn’t been able to function properly for a while, you will feel hungry and craving food all of the time and you will, most probably, struggle to lose weight.
HCG has been found to help the body respond to Leptin, which will help your body break down fat and you will feel full after eating. Now, you can finally lose weight again.
Once the fat in your body has been broken down and you have reached your goal weight, your Leptin will start working normally again. Now, you can carry on living a normal healthy life; you will feel full after eating again, your cravings will be less and your body will be breaking down fat, as per normal.
Why do I need to follow a Low-GI eating plan?
The scientifically calculated eating plan and HCG injections are there to help you lose weight as fast as possible, but also as safely as possible. The whole programme is designed to restore your body to function properly again, to reduce health risks and to get you back to your old self again.
How much weight can I expect to lose?
Statistically speaking, patients easily lose anywhere between 4 – 7 kg’s per month. Some even more, depending on their current weight.
I just want to lose 5 kg’s, can I do it?
Yes, many of our patients struggle with just that last bit of fat, that they just can’t seem to get rid of. This programme is very effective for smaller weight loss goals.
I want to lose 50 kg’s, can I do it?
Yes, this programme is ideal for that. We’ve even helped patients lose up to 55 kg’s! Overweight and obesity are medical conditions and should be treated as such. Remember, we treat the cause of overweight and obesity, and not just the symptoms.
Do I need to exercise?
No exercise needed! However, walking for just 30 minutes, 3 times per week, will be a sufficient exercise routine whilst on the Slender Wonder Programme.
What’s the cost:
- Month 1: R3,000 (all inclusive)
- Month 2: R2,500 (all inclusive)
- Month 3: R2,800 (all inclusive)
*Most of our patients do between 1-4 months, but if you have a bigger goal weight to reach, the cost will be always be below R3,000 per month.
APPOINTMENTS – SLENDER WONDER
To book an appointment email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to speak to someone instead, please call us on 021 433 0967.
Our clinics are in Green Point (Cape Town) and in Paardevlei (Somerset West).
NATURAL AESTHETICS – MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMME
Green Point (Cape Town) & Somerset West
Follow us on Facebook