Advanced Restore Special (Face, Neck & Chest)
The Advanced Restore (Face, Neck & Chest) Treatment is a professional skin care treatment that aims to resurface the skin, improving sun-damage and dull aged skin, improving fine lines and skin’s texture, increasing product penetration, improving firmness (pluming of the skin), as well as increasing skin cell turnover and repairing the skin’s barrier. The treatment consists of microdermabrasion, a NeoStrata retinol chemical peel as well as LED light Therapy.
We administer the following protocol for our Advanced Restore treatment:
- Step 1: The treated area is cleansed
- Step 2: Followed by a diamond tip microdermabrasion treatment (face, neck & chest)
- Step 3: Next, we administer LED light therapy (face, neck & chest).
- Step 4: This is followed by by a NeoStrata retinol peel (face, neck & chest)
- Step 5: The NeoStrata retinol peel is a leave-on peel, once the peeling solution has dried, we apply a medical grade SPF.
What is Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion?
- As we age our skin develops dead skin cells and a build-up of impurities.
- Because of this, dark spots appear and the skin’s health deteriorates.
- Diamond tip microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure used to renew overall skin tone and texture.
- This procedure uses a special applicator with a suction cup with an abrasive surface (a diamond tip) to gently remove the outer layer of the dermis to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
- Microdermabrasion is a skin care treatment that removes the impurities and dark spots found on the skin.
- An instant improvement in the texture and tone of your skin will be visible.
- The long terms effects include an increase in cell turnover, an increase in product penetration, fewer fine lines and dark spots.
What is a NeoStrata Retinol Peel?
- Retinol is the no.1 active ingredient, across the globe, used in anti-aging skincare treatments and products.
- Among physicians, retinol continues to be a proven ingredient for the management adjunctive care of photo-damage (sun damaged skin), anti-aging and acne.
- It holds the ability to enhance exfoliation, increase epidermal thickness and reduce matrix metalloproteinase activity while increasing collagen.
- The NeoStrata retinol peel contains 3% Retinol plus Retinol boosting complex to exfoliate and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, help reduce acne, and improve skin laxity while promoting a bright, even and clear complexion.
- Other ingredients includes: 4% NeoCitritriate (to target collagen for anti-ageing smoothing effects), 0.1% Aminofil deriviative (that helps enhance collagen and hyaluronic acid to smooth lines and wrinkles), Bisabolol derived from chamomile (that helps calm the skin) and Vitamin E (to give the skin an antioxidant boost and to protect the skin from free radicals).
What is LED Light Therapy?
- LED Light Therapy works by using an array of bright light-emitting diodes that send low-level light energy into the deeper layers of the skin. These are not just “normal lights”, these are very specific clinically proven wavelengths of UV-free LED lights.
- It works by stimulating cellular activity, including the fibroblasts that produce collagen, to heal the skin.
- It also increases blood and oxygen flow to the skin and the capillaries, thus increasing cellular metabolism and strengthening the capillary walls.
- Perfect for post inflammatory treatments (like microneedling, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning or a chemical peel) as it also speeds up recovery.
What’s the downtime?
There is no real downtime, patients may resume normal activities immediately post treatment. Redness may be experienced, but will subside within 1 hour after the treatment. 3 Days post the peel procedure patient’s may experience mild skin flaking which usually lasts about 1-2 days. We advise not to wear any makeup for at least 12 hours post treatment.
- All of our Aesthetic Therapists are specially trained and experienced to administer microdermabrasion, LED light therapy as well as the NeoStrata retinol peel.
For the month of October, receive our Advanced Restore (face, neck & chest) anti-aging treatment + a FREE skin consultation for only R1,200 (all inclusive).
Dr Wade Merchant is a medical doctor with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine, he has been administering and injecting Botox and Dysport for over 5 years at his practices in Green Point & Somerset West. Dr Wade is also qualified with a 2-year Advanced Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Melinda Dommisse is a qualified medical doctor who qualified from Stellenbosch University. She moved to London where she did her aesthetic training and worked as a GP with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine. Prior to returning to South Africa she worked at 2 well-known clinics in Harley Street, London
OUR GREEN POINT PRACTICE
OUR SOMERSET WEST PRACTICE
021 433 0967
173 Main Road
(Corner of Main and Clyde Road)
Green Point, Cape Town
Location on Google Maps
021 433 0967
Corner of the R44 & De Beers Avenue
(Inside of the Paardevlei Complex)
Paardevlei Rising 1 (Building name)
*We are opposite the Cheetah Sanctuary
1st Floor, Unit 102, Paardevlei, Somerset West
Location on Google Maps