Cellular Renewal Medical Facial
For the month of August: Receive our 3-in-1 combination treatment (The Cellular Renewal Facial) for only R950.
The Cellular Renewal Medical Facial is treatment that aims to renew the skin at cellular level. It’s a remarkably moisturizing treatment, it’s anti-aging, completely customized to each patient’s concern(s) and is our number one treatment for sensitive skin types.
The Cellular Renewal Facial is administered as follow:
Step 1: We apply a targeted Superficial Peel.
Step 2: We then apply a Vitamin C Serum and penetrate the serum into the skin via our DF Machine, the serum is penetrated into the skin at 40% the normal rate.
Step 3: We end this treatment off with a targeted LED Light Therapy Treatment.
Step 1: What is a Superficial Peel?
- A superficial peel is a peel with minimum to no downtime.
- There are several types of superficial peels.
- For example, A Glycolic Peel assist in the treating aging/dull skin;
- Salicylic Peel treats acne, pigmentation and blemishes.
- A Lactic Acid peel (also known as the milk peel) helps with Rosacea, dry skin and sensitive skin types.
- Each treatment is customized to select the most appropriate peel so that we can treat each patient’s specific concerns.
Step 2: What is Vitamin C Penetration via the DF Machine?
- We then use our DF Machine Probe, with 2 functions (Iontophoresis and Sonophoresis).
- This allow us to penetrate the Vitamin C serum into the skin at 40% the normal rate, compared to applying an at home product for example.
- We instruct the skin cells to move, allowing for an opening and penetrating the Vitamin C Serum at a much deeper level.
- We use an advanced medical grade Vitamin C serum from one of the world’s most well-known laboratories.
- Iontophoresis is the process of altering the semi-permeable bi-lipid layer of our skins without causing any injury. Allowing active ingredients to penetrate a lot easier as well as deeper into the skin.
- Sonophoresis make use of ultra sound waves that create a micro-vibration in the skin allowing active ingredients to penetrate a lot easier and deeper into the skin.
What is LED Light Therapy?
- LED Light Therapy works by using an array of bright light-emitting diodes that send low-level light energy into the deeper layers of the skin. These are not just “normal lights”, these are very specific clinically proven wavelengths of UV-free LED lights.
- It works by stimulating cellular activity, including the fibroblasts that produce collagen, to heal the skin.
- It also increases blood and oxygen flow to the skin and the capillaries, thus increasing cellular metabolism and strengthening the capillary walls.
- Perfect for post inflammatory treatments (like microneedling, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning or a chemical peel) as it also speeds up recovery.
- LED Light Therapy has proven results and settings to treat an array of conditions such as aging skin, acne, rosacea, blemishes and pigmentation. It’s also anti-aging helping in the prevention of aging skin.
- Again, this treatment is customized to assist our patients with their own unique skin conditions.
What’s the downtime?
There is no “real” downtime, patients can resume normal activities immediately post treatment. Redness may be experienced immediately post treatment, but will subside within 15-30 minutes. We advise not to wear any makeup for at least 12 hours post treatment. Very Mild skin flaking could be experienced for about a day post treatment.
- All of our Medical Aestheticians / Therapists are qualified medical skincare professionals. They are specially trained to administer superficial to medical grade chemical peels, the DF Machine device as well as LED Light Therapy.
- In addition to the above, our Therapists have received specialised training by Dr Wade Merchant to ensure safe and effective treatments.
Dr Wade is a medical doctor with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine, he has been administering and injecting Botox and Dysport for over 5 years at his practices in Green Point & Somerset West. Dr Wade is also qualified with a 2-year Advanced Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Melinda Dommisse is a qualified medical doctor who qualified from Stellenbosch University. She moved to London where she did her aesthetic training and worked as a GP with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine. Prior to returning to South Africa she worked at 2 well-known clinics in Harley Street, London
OUR GREEN POINT PRACTICE
OUR SOMERSET WEST PRACTICE
021 433 0967
173 Main Road
(Corner of Main and Clyde Road)
Green Point, Cape Town
Location on Google Maps
021 433 0967
Corner of the R44 & De Beers Avenue
(Inside of the Paardevlei Complex)
Paardevlei Rising 1 (Building name)
*We are opposite the Cheetah Sanctuary
1st Floor, Unit 102, Paardevlei, Somerset West
Location on Google Maps