Dermapen 4 Launch – Face & Neck Special – April 2019
For the month of April only: Receive Dermapen 4 Face & Neck Treatment + An Alginate Mask + IonZyme Machine Treatment for only R1,500 (all inclusive).
We are proud to launch the new Dermapen 4 at Natural Aesthetics. We were the first clinic in South Africa to receive the Dermapen 4. So what makes the Dermapen 4 so much better than the Dermapen 3 or any other microneedling device?
- Dermapen 4 has a 16 needle cartridge instead of just 12 needles, reaching an inflammatory response at a much quicker rate.
- The Dermapen 4 generates 47.9% more micro-channels than Dermapen 3 and 104% more micro-channels than any counterfeit device.
- The Dermapen 4 generates 1,920 puncture channels per second, which means we can almost double the amount of serums and actives that we needle into the skin per treatment, than before.
- The additional 620 micro-channels makes the treatment much quicker and more comfortable than before.
- Dermapen 4 is the only microneedling device with a dedicated scar setting and protocols for revision of deep, atrophic scars; including surgical, burn contracture, striae and post-acne scars. Needle penetration can now be increased up to 3.0mm.
- AOVN technology, automatically calibrates the motor speed, pressure and penetration for targeted precision.
- The Dermapen 4 is safer than other microneedling devices, no dragging or pulling of the skin.
- Only Dermapen 4 features a unique, medical-grade silicone seal and fluid guard. The external cartridge is fortified with a specialised fluid guard that prevents cross contamination to the outer cartridge shell. Safety First!
- Specialised retention valves relieve the build-up of procedural pressure within the Dermapen 4 needle cartridge. The effect prevents fluid build-up within the needle cavity. The vacuum-like sensation removes the risk of cross contamination whilst ensuring pressure-free contact to the skin during a procedure.
Step 1: Dermapen 4 (medical microneedling):
- The Dermapen is an award winning micro-needling device.
- We use the Dermapen 4 to create safe pathways to deliver quality anti-aging serums deep into the skin.
- We micro-injure the skin, known in medicine as a ”controlled injury”. The body then uses its own natural healing powers (PRP, stem cells and growth factors) to heal the treated area.
- New collagen and elastin are now being produced by the body; tightening the skin and healing scars, fine lines and literally keeping the skin young and full of volume.
- Because the Dermapen creates safe pathways for product delivery, we can also treat deeper layers of pigmentation, acne scarring, melasma and sun damaged skin by using the correct medical grade serum(s) to treat these conditions.
What is the Dermapen 4 good for?
- Anti-aging: Boost collagen production and skin cell turn over.
- Skin conditions: Treat pigmentation, skin texture, oily skin, acne and sun damaged skin.
- Scarring: deep, atrophic scars; including surgical, burn contracture, striae and post-acne scars
How is the Treatment performed?
- A medical grade numbing cream applied for 20-30 minutes
- Targeted medical grade serums are applied and needled into the skin
- The numbing cream that we apply is a 30% Lidocaine medical-grade numbing cream that is only available at medical practices. Should your skincare “clinic”, not have an overseeing doctor, chances are that you are not receiving the appropriate numbing cream (only a 2% Lidocaine), which can make this treatment uncomfortable.
- Our serums are from some of the world’s top laboratories with years of scientific and medical research behind them.
What’s the downtime?
Redness can be experienced for about 2 days post treatment. However, the redness can easily be covered up with either makeup, a tinted sunscreen or with concealer. As you can see in the below pictures:
Step 2: Alginate Mask:
- The concentrated actives in the mask are delivered into the skin immediately after a microneedling treatment to instantly cool and soothe the skin and to improve the skins health complexion.
Step 3: IonZyme Machine Treatment:
- The IonZyme machine introduces the use of Pulsed Iontophoresis; the use of a specifically pulsed electrical current to facilitate penetration of vitamins into the cells.
- Immediately post this microneedling treatment, we apply an Alginate mask over the face. We then connected it to our IonZyme Machine to send an electrical current via the mask. This reduces inflammation to speed up recovery. The mask itself is infused with skin corrective peptides and anti-inflammatory actives which makes it the perfect compliment for the skin after a Dermapen treatment.
Dr Wade is a medical doctor with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine, he has been administering and injecting Botox and Dysport for over 5 years at his practices in Green Point & Somerset West. Dr Wade is also qualified with a 2-year Advanced Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Melinda Dommisse is a qualified medical doctor who qualified from Stellenbosch University. She moved to London where she did her aesthetic training and worked as a GP with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine. Prior to returning to South Africa she worked at 2 well-known clinics in Harley Street, London
OUR GREEN POINT PRACTICE
OUR SOMERSET WEST PRACTICE
021 433 0967
173 Main Road
(Corner of Main and Clyde Road)
Green Point, Cape Town
Location on Google Maps
021 433 0967
Corner of the R44 & De Beers Avenue
(Inside of the Paardevlei Complex)
Paardevlei Rising 1 (Building name)
*We are opposite the Cheetah Sanctuary
1st Floor, Unit 102, Paardevlei, Somerset West
Location on Google Maps