Rejuvenate & Repair
This anti-aging facial consists of microdermabrasion, a mesoestetic skin peel and LED light therapy and includes the face, neck & chest. It is suitable for all skin tones – skin type 1-6. Available at our aesthetic practices in Green Point and Somerset West.
For the month of November receive our Skin Recharge (face, neck & chest) treatment for only R1,200 (all inclusive).
How is this treatment performed?
- Step 1: The treated area is cleansed
- Step 2: This is followed by a diamond tip microdermabrasion treatment – face, neck & chest.
- Step 3: Next up, we administer a mesoestetic skin peel – face, neck & chest.
- Step 4: This treatment is finished off with a LED light therapy session – face, neck & chest.
- Step 5: After your treatment we will apply a medical grade SPF.
- Step 6: You will be sent home with a professional barrier repair cream to apply for 3-days post treatment.
What is Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion?
- Microdermabrasion uses a special suction instrument with an abrasive tip (a diamond tip surface) to gently remove the outer layer of the dermis to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
- An instant improvement in the texture and tone of your skin will be visible.
- The long term effects include an increase in cell turnover, an increase in at-home product penetration as well as fewer fine lines and dark spots.
What is a Superficial Peel?
- Once we have removed the top layer of the skin via microdermabrasion, we treat the new skin with a mesoestetic peel.
- A superficial peel is a skin peel with minimal to no downtime.
- It is a light chemical exfoliation treatment that removes the outer layer of skin; known as the epidermis.
- It is used to treat fine lines, acne, uneven skin tone, dark spots, pigmentation and dryness.
Which mesoestetic peel is the best for me?
After your consultation, your therapist will select the most appropriate skin peel for your skin type and to target your most pressing skin concerns.
- The Azelan peel: specially formulated to treat acne, pigmentation and rosacea.
- The Modified Jessner peel: this peel is ideal for the treatment of dull, dehydrated and sun-damaged skin with added anti-aging and brightening benefits.
- The Lactic Acid peel: also known as the milk peel and is an ideal treatment to rehydrate skin with anti-aging benefits.
- The Melanostop Tran3x peel: This peel is ideal for advanced pigmentation concerns with added anti-aging benefits.
What is LED Light Therapy?
- It works by stimulating cellular activity, including the fibroblasts that produce collagen, to heal the skin.
- It also increases blood and oxygen flow to the skin and the capillaries, thus increasing cellular metabolism and strengthening the capillary walls.
- Perfect for post inflammatory treatments like microneedling, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning and/or a chemical peel – as it also speeds up recovery.
What’s the downtime and aftercare?
You will be sent home with a professional barrier repair cream to apply for 3 days post treatment (inclusive in the price). Patients are required to apply SPF on a daily basis – and must be especially aware of this for the first 2 weeks post treatment.
There is no real downtime, patients can resume normal activities immediately post treatment. Redness may be experienced, but will subside within 10 minutes to an hour. We advise not to wear any makeup for at least 12 hours post treatment. Very mild skin flaking could be experienced for about 1-2 days.
Appointments – Green Point & Somerset West
Should you be interested in booking our face, neck and chest special with one of our experienced aesthetic therapists, simply click on the “Book Now” button below or click on the Whatsapp icon in the bottom right corner, to chat to one of our booking specialists.
Dr Wade Merchant is a medical doctor with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine, he has been administering and injecting Botox and Dysport for over 5 years at his practices in Green Point & Somerset West. Dr Wade is also qualified with a 2-year Advanced Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Melinda Dommisse is a qualified medical doctor who qualified from Stellenbosch University. She moved to London where she did her aesthetic training and worked as a GP with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine. Prior to returning to South Africa she worked at 2 well-known clinics in Harley Street, London
OUR GREEN POINT PRACTICE
OUR SOMERSET WEST PRACTICE
021 433 0967
173 Main Road
(Corner of Main and Clyde Road)
Green Point, Cape Town
Location on Google Maps
021 433 0967
Corner of the R44 & De Beers Avenue
(Inside of the Paardevlei Complex)
Paardevlei Rising 1 (Building name)
*We are opposite the Cheetah Sanctuary
1st Floor, Unit 102, Paardevlei, Somerset West
Location on Google Maps