Pregnant & breastfeeding safe skin care treatments
We invite all our pregnant and breastfeeding patients to safely continue their skin care journey with us. The iS Clinical Fire & Ice peel is a safe and effective treatment for both pregnant and breastfeeding patients. Available at our medical practices in Green Point and Somerset West.
What is this treatment good for?
The iS Clinical Peel is designed to resurface and rejuvenate the skin with little or no down time, rapidly and safely. It helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles (anti-aging) and improves the look of uneven skin tone and blemish-prone skin, resulting in a more youthful complexion. It is also a great way of managing and reducing hormonal pigmentation (melasma) during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
What does the iS Clinical Fire & Ice Peel consist of?
We follow the precise guidelines from iS Clinical when performing the Fire & Ice Peel. At Natural Aesthetics, we also include LED Light therapy, as an added benefit.
- Step 1: The treated is cleansed with the iS Clinical Cleansing Complex.
- Step 2: We then apply the intensive resurfacing peel for 3-5 minutes (this is known as the “fire” peel).
- Step 3: The treated is cleansed with the iS Clinical Cleansing Complex. This time around, the cleansing complex is left on the skin for 2-5 minutes.
- Step 4: We apply the iS Clinical Rejuvenating Mask. It is gently massaged into the skin for about 1 minute. It is left on the skin for 10 minutes. Here you will experience a cooling effect, known as the “ice” part of this skin treatment.
- Step 5: LED Light Therapy is administered in conjunction with the Rejuvenating Mask for 10 minutes.
- Step 6: Treated area is cleansed.
- Step 7: Apply youth eye complex
- Step 8: Apply pro-heal serum
- Step 9: Apply hydra-cool serum
- Step 10: Apply sheald recovery balm (SPF)
- Step 11: Apply Extreme protect
- Step 12: This treatment is finished off with lymph-drainage massage over the treated area.
Who is this treatment good for?
- Pregnant or breastfeeding patients
- Patients who are looking for a break from more intense treatments microneedling and IPL for example.
- Patients who are looking for a quality facial treatment, with no downtime, prior to a big event.
- Patients looking for a maintenance treatment during summer.
How much does it cost?
- R1,100 (face)
- R1,300 (face & neck)
- R1,500 (face, neck & chest)
- For our full price list, visit: Price List
Appointments – Green Point & Somerset West
Should you be interested in booking an appointment for our our iS Clinical Fire & Ice Peel with one of our experienced aesthetic therapists, simply click on the “Book Now” button below or click on the Whatsapp icon in the bottom right corner, to chat to one of our booking specialists.
Dr Wade Merchant is a medical doctor with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine, he has been administering and injecting Botox and Dysport for over 5 years at his practices in Green Point & Somerset West. Dr Wade is also qualified with a 2-year Advanced Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Melinda Dommisse is a qualified medical doctor who qualified from Stellenbosch University. She moved to London where she did her aesthetic training and worked as a GP with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine. Prior to returning to South Africa she worked at 2 well-known clinics in Harley Street, London
OUR GREEN POINT PRACTICE
OUR SOMERSET WEST PRACTICE
021 433 0967
173 Main Road
(Corner of Main and Clyde Road)
Green Point, Cape Town
Location on Google Maps
021 433 0967
Corner of the R44 & De Beers Avenue
(Inside of the Paardevlei Complex)
Paardevlei Rising 1 (Building name)
*We are opposite the Cheetah Sanctuary
1st Floor, Unit 102, Paardevlei, Somerset West
Location on Google Maps