Launching our 3-Step #SmartSkin Facial
Did you know that only 1 – 4% of at home skin care products are absorbed by the skin? With our #SmartSkin Medical Facial we can improve the penetration up to 160 times. This is a completely pain-free and no down-time treatment.
Step 1: Dermaplaning Facial
Removing the top layer of the skin, dead skin cells and vellus hair. The skin is now soft and smooth and ready for Step 2.
Step 2: Sound-wave treatment
After Dermaplaning the face, a medical grade serum is applied. We use sound-wave technology to open up the skin at cellular level, at this phase the skin can now penetrate up to 40% of the serum that we have applied. Please note that the pores don’t open up, we instruct the skin cells to move to allow for an opening (big difference).
Step 3: Alginate Mask applied and connected to our Ion Machine
A quality Alginate mask is poured over the skin and connected to our Ion Machine. Here we “push” the serum into the skin via an electrical current, improving the the penetration by another 4 times, equaling up to 160 times of product penetration. The Alginate Mask also helps to further boost the skin’s quality.
So there you have it; a Dermaplaning treatment, a medical grade serum is penetrated deeply into the skin via our sound-wave device, we then apply another serum and penetrate it even deeper into the skin via our Ion Machine while the skin is covered with a quality Alginate Mask. Now that is what we call a Facial!
- This is a medical grade facial, with scientific research behind each step of the facial. We can actually show you the medical research behind it.
- If you have a normal facial, then you are just receiving a good “cleanse” and you are not receiving product penetration or any skin cell renewal.
- This is comfortable and relaxing treatment – a first for us!
- You can choose between one of three medical grade Mesoestetic serums.
- For acne, breakouts or problematic skin, a Glycolic Acid serum is applied.
- For an anti-aging treatment or a general skin boost, Retinol serum is applied.
- For pigmentation, a Vitamin C serum is applied. (Vitamin C inhibits the formation of pigment).
- Imagine a good quality serum penetrating the skin at 160 times the normal rate.
- Each Therapist received special training by Dr Wade Merchant to further ensure a quality and safe treatment.
- For 5-7 days post treatment your at home skin care products will also penetrate much deeper than normal and you will actually get the benefits that you want from your skin care products. #SmartSkin
Launch Price: Receive our 3-Step #SmartSkin Facial for only R1,000 (normal price R1,300) for the month of July 2018 only. To book call 021 433 096 or email email@example.com.
Dr Wade is a medical doctor with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine, he has been administering and injecting Botox and Dysport for over 5 years at his practices in Green Point & Somerset West. Dr Wade is also qualified with a 2-year Advanced Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Melinda Dommisse is a qualified medical doctor who qualified from Stellenbosch University. She moved to London where she did her aesthetic training and worked as a GP with a special interest in aesthetic and anti-aging medicine. Prior to returning to South Africa she worked at 2 well-known clinics in Harley Street, London
OUR GREEN POINT PRACTICE
OUR SOMERSET WEST PRACTICE
021 433 0967
173 Main Road
(Corner of Main and Clyde Road)
Green Point, Cape Town
Location on Google Maps
021 433 0967
Corner of the R44 & De Beers Avenue
(Inside of the Paardevlei Complex)
Paardevlei Rising 1 (Building name)
*We are opposite the Cheetah Sanctuary
1st Floor, Unit 102, Paardevlei, Somerset West
Location on Google Maps